Here is a visual representation of what people are doing when it comes to their online presence/marketing for their business.
- The Free - Whether its an online logo maker or free website builder, people flock to free. But, when we are talking about the face of your business online - maybe free isn't the way to go.
- The Cheap - You can find them almost anywhere - cheap creative laborers. There are millions of them. You can hire them from India, China or even right here in the good 'ol USA. Do you want your online marketing to stand out or blend in?
- The Friend and Family - It might be your niece or your wife. But someone took a desktop publishing course and now everyone thinks they are a creative genius - except your potential customers.
- The Computer Cutter - Why is the text off center? Because that's how the computer wants it! Who cares if it is good for your business? Not the computer!
- The Actual Designer - You find a real person who will talk with you about your business. They have experience and an education. They may charge something but their designs deliver.
The moral of the story - invest wisely. Too many people I talk to are frustrated with their marketing efforts. But, 9 times out of 10 they have invested too little or/and in the wrong direction - and when they don't see results they blame "the internet" or "marketing".
Invest in marketing that works. Contact us today to see how we can help your company look better and sell more. 979.997.5511